Does Roatan Have A Golf Course?
Yes it does! Roatan has one golf course, The Black Pearl at Pristine Bay. It’s a Pete Dye creation, plays 7200 yards from the tips, and includes an island green and several holes that have beautiful views that overlook the ocean.
What’s The Deal
The Black Pearl is a full service course, including a practice facility and a lighted driving range to hit some balls at night.
As far as rates:
- 18 holes will set you back $109
- Twilight rate (after 1pm) for $55
- Cart fee and range balls are $25, and club rentals are $40.
- You can also request a caddy which will be an additional fee.
Check It Out
The Guide includes:
- Roatan secrets only the locals know
- Hand-drawn maps to help you navigate West Bay
- Detailed information about the best resorts, restaurants, and activities
- Money saving tips for Roatan
- And MORE!