West Bay Roatan Travel Guide: Nearly 50 Pages of Roatan Travel Secrets
Instantly download the guide that will make you a Roatan travel pro in seconds. Have the vacation that all of your friends and family dream about!
VacayBuddy saved me hours of wasted time scouring the internet to plan my vacation. The guide gave me exactly what I needed all in one spot...John S.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% thrilled after purchasing the guide, we will give you a FULL refund. No hassles, no tricks, no games. Just send us an email and get 100% of your money back. Heck, you can even keep the entire guide!
Includes Roatan Essentials:
Tips and tricks that only the locals know. The best beach spots, where to get a cab, how to avoid the crowds, and more!
Hand crafted maps of West Bay, the airport, and snorkeling sites.
Money Saving Tips
Details I used to save over $500 on my last trip to Roatan – while having the best vacation of my life!
Bugs, Bugs, Bugs!
Step by step advice to avoid the sand fleas, no-see-ums and mosquitoes.
Can't Miss Activities
A list of the best activities Roatan has! When to book. How to book. Where to go.
Tips to ensure you are always in the safest area and staying out of trouble.
You Will Find Tips and Tricks That No Other Roatan Guide Offers...
- How to save hundreds of dollars on hotels, restaurants, and transportation
- The best resorts and hotels in West Bay - with pros and cons of each
- The best meals to choose at every top restaurant
- How to avoid the "cruise ship madness" - where to go, when to go
- Activities you need to book right now, before it's too late
- The best time of year to go and times to avoid that NO ONE will tell you
- Detailed snorkeling instructions - where to enter, how to stay away from the boats
- Step by step tips on how to avoid Roatan bug bites
- Exact words to say to say to beach vendors to keep you sane
- How to “work” the taxis to make sure you don’t get ripped off
- How to handle your money - cash, credit, and whether to convert to Lempiras
- Details about the local food and animals that will make you look like a pro
- And much much more!
This Guide Is One of a Kind
Unlike other travel guides, I have personally tried and tested every resort, activity, and restaurant in this guide. Don't fall into the growing number of manipulated and inaccurate reviews on the large travel sites like I did. I used to trust those reviews exclusively, even if they seemed too good to be true. And they were often just that - too good to be true. Bad service at restaurants, hotels that were falling apart, rude employees at the "top" excursions. After being disappointed time after time - I took matters into my own hands.
"Unlike other travel guides, I have personally tried and tested every resort, activity, and restaurant in this guide."
After hundreds of hours of research, and countless trips to West Bay in Roatan I have finally compiled the best of the best Roatan has to offer. In this guide, I will show you step by step how to avoid the problem areas, and take advantage of every incredible thing West Bay has to offer. My reviews are raw, honest, and to the point. No sugar coating or dancing around. Just facts and tested recommendations.
"After hundreds of hours of research, and countless trips to Roatan I have finally compiled the best of the best Roatan has to offer."
A unique piece I wanted to offer in this guide was specifically tailoring towards West Bay. Sure, Roatan has West End, Sandy Bay, and dozens of other amazing places. However, a large majority of travelers go to West Bay. What better way to have a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate guide than to focus solely on West Bay? Whether you are visiting Roatan from a cruise ship, traveling from West End to West Bay daily for snorkeling, or staying in West Bay exclusive - this guide will have something for you.
"Whether you are visiting Roatan from a cruise ship, traveling from West End to West Bay daily for snorkeling, or staying in West Bay exclusive - this guide will have something for you."
Who This Guide is NOT for
- Those that prefer all-inclusive resorts
- Those that do not leave the resort
- Those that do not like to explore
- Those that only enjoy $1000/night hotels, $500 dinners, etc.
Who This Guide IS for
- Those that like to create their own adventure
- Those that like to explore different places, meet new people
- Those that enjoy finding the hidden gems, amazing deals, and unique experiences
- Those that truly love to travel
The Best Restaurants
With dozens of different choices, I hand select the BEST restaurants for you to pick and choose. For each restaurant, I recommend the MUST HAVE meals.
The Best Beach Spots
Sure, West Bay Beach can get crowded. But in this guide, I will show you when are where to go. In this picture, I nearly have the beach to myself in the middle of 'high' season.
Where to Snorkel
Where to enter the water, what time of day to go, and what to look out for. West Bay offers some of the best beach snorkeling in the WORLD.