Cape Town, South Africa Travel Guide: 30 Pages of Cape Town Travel Secrets
Instantly download the guide that will make you a Cape Town travel pro in seconds. Have the vacation that all of your friends and family dream about!
VacayBuddy saved me hours of wasted time scouring the internet to plan my vacation. The guide gave me exactly what I needed all in one spot...John S.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% thrilled after purchasing the guide, we will give you a FULL refund. No hassles, no tricks, no games. Just send us an email and get 100% of your money back. Heck, you can even keep the entire guide!
Includes Cape Town Essentials:
Tips and tricks that only the locals know. The best beach spots, where to get a cab, how to avoid the crowds, and more!
Whether you enjoy hiking, water sports, museums, or shopping – we have you covered!
Money Saving Tips
Tips on how I saved over $500 on my last trip to Cape Town – while having the best vacation of my life!
Advice on health prep, shots and more!
Food and Drinks
Category breakdown for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and coffee.
Tips to ensure you are always in the safest area and staying out of trouble.
You Will Find Tips and Tricks That No Other Cape Town Guide Offers...
- How to save hundreds of dollars on hotels, restaurants, and transportation
- The best resorts and hotels in Cape Town - for every budget
- The top restaurants to visit for every meal of the day
- Activities you need to book right now, before it's too late
- The best time of year to go and times to avoid that NO ONE will tell you
- Exact phrases to say to speak like the locals in Afrikaans
- The best way to get around town to not get ripped off
- How to handle your money - cash, credit, and whether to convert
- And much much more!
This Guide Is One of a Kind
Unlike other travel guides, I have personally tried and tested every resort, activity, and restaurant in this guide. Don't fall into the growing number of manipulated and inaccurate reviews on the large travel sites like I did. I used to trust those reviews exclusively, even if they seemed too good to be true. And they were often just that - too good to be true. Bad service at restaurants, hotels that were falling apart, rude employees at the "top" excursions. After being disappointed time after time - I took matters into my own hands.
"Unlike other travel guides, I have personally tried and tested every resort, activity, and restaurant in this guide."
After hundreds of hours of research, and in person experiences in Cape Town I have finally compiled the best of the best Cape Town has to offer. In this guide, I will show you step by step how to avoid the problem areas, and take advantage of every incredible thing Cape Town has to offer. My reviews are raw, honest, and to the point. No sugar coating or dancing around. Just facts and tested recommendations.
"After hundreds of hours of research, and in person experiences in Cape Town I have finally compiled the best of the best Cape Town has to offer."
A unique piece I wanted to offer in this guide was specifically tailoring towards Cape Town. Sure, South has dozens of other wonderful places. However, I wanted to give a personal experience to those traveling to Cape Town. What better way to have a comprehensive, detailed, and accurate guide than to focus solely on Cape Town?
Who This Guide is NOT for
- Those that prefer all-inclusive resorts
- Those that do not leave the resort
- Those that do not like to explore
- Those that only enjoy $1000/night hotels, $500 dinners, etc.
Who This Guide IS for
- Those that like to create their own adventure
- Those that like to explore different places, meet new people
- Those that enjoy finding the hidden gems, amazing deals, and unique experiences
- Those that truly love to travel
The Best Restaurants
With dozens of different choices, I hand select the BEST restaurants for you to pick and choose. For each restaurant, I recommend the MUST HAVE meals.
The Best Activities
Whether is is surfing, hiking, shopping or site seeing, we have collected the best activities for every type of traveler.
The Top Places to Stay
Whether you enjoy a nice resort, a hostel, or something in between, we have curated a list of top places to catch up on your rest while in Cape Town.